Stop comparing where you’re at with where everyone else is. It doesn’t move you farther ahead, improve your situation, or help you find peace. It just feeds your shame, fuels your feelings of inadequacy, and ultimately, it keeps you stuck. The reality is that there is no one correct path in life. Everyone has their own unique journey. A path that’s right for someone else won’t necessarily be a path that’s right for you. And that’s okay. Your journey isn’t right or wrong, or good or bad. It’s just different. Your life isn’t meant to look like anyone else’s because you aren’t like anyone else. You’re a person all your own with a unique set of goals, obstacles, dreams, and needs. So stop comparing, and start living. You may not have ended up where you intended to go. But trust, for once, that you have ended up where you needed to be. Trust that you are in the right place at the right time. Trust that your life is enough. Trust that you are enough.
its-a-living asked: Hello Marielle! I friend of mine randomly came across with your picture of your tattoo "quality not quantity" and so he sent the link to me. I must say it is pretty awesome you got it inked!! I loved it! And I feel very honoured about it. I made the that calligraphy a while ago. Also I was wondering if you could send me the picture I would like to posted of course if you agree. :) cheers!
What an honor to finally “meet” the amazing artist behind the pen! Your work is phenomenal! I knew the moment I saw the picture on tumblr that I had to have it inked! I’m totally in love and it means the world to me. I’d be beyond honored to have you post a picture of the work. It’s only fair, right? :) Thank you again.
I like my popcorn salty
I like my fries extra crispy
I like my meat medium rare
I like my eggs runny
I like my coffee midday
I like my macarons bite-sized
I like my pork fatty
I like my fish raw
I like my breakfast for dinner
I like my poultry on the bone
I like my tea loose
I like my beer imported
I like my iced tea unsweetened
I like my cocktails classy
I like my desserts simple
I like my bread from Tartine
I like my foie illegal
I like my Starbucks tall
I like my wine fruity and crisp
I like my bacon in everything
I like my cheese triple creamed
I like my pasta al dente
I like my pizza with ranch
I like my apples cold
I like my milkshakes strawberry
I like my tacos from the Mission
I like my pho spicy and acidic
I like my hash browns from McDonalds
I like my grilled cheese with ketchup
I like my grapes frozen
I like my soft pretzels with mustard
I like my jellies & jams seedless
I like my chow mein with sweet and sour sauce
I like my sandwiches without peppers
I like my fast food past midnight
I like my orange juice with little pulp
I like my chowder in a bread bowl
I like my ice cream in a cone
I like my cookies made with love
I like my food genuine and delicious
- consigned tweed jacket
- fall/winter wardrobe
- ankle boots
- maxi skirts
- denim jacket
- 2nd term
- Prop 30
- Jared Padalecki’s ass
- new restaurant location
- crisp winter air
- smell after the rain
- pay checks
- real friends
- French vintage food posters
- assorted nuts
- pastrami sandwiches
- St. Helena
- coffee shops
- good handshakes
WOAH INTERESTING QUESTIONS
- 01: tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now?
- -- His talent. I admire a high level of knowledge, fine hand skills, and finesse in my men.
- 02: what on your body is hurting or bothering you?
- -- Currently? My ass, since I haven't moved from this couch in hours.
- 03: what was your last thought before going to bed last night?
- -- I should probably take my contacts out and did I take my birth control (the answer was no).
- 04: what are you listening to?
- -- Episode 2 of Supernatural playing in the background
- 05: what’s something you’re not looking forward to?
- -- Tomorrow morning. Going back to work after 4 days off is going to be rough.
- 06: where do you think your best friend is right now?
- -- At her house, probably laughing at my manic texts about SPN.
- 07: have you kissed anybody in the last five days?
- -- Yes
- 08: sex on the first date?
- -- Not my usual protocol, but if it happens, it happens.
- 09: kiss on the first date?
- -- Only if it feels right.
- 10: is there one person you want to be with right now?
- -- Yes. Jensen Ackles.
- 11: are you seriously happy with where you are in life?
- -- Absolutely, 100%.
- 12: is there something you would like to say to someone?
- -- Yes.
- 13: what are three things you did today?
- -- Lunch at Joy of Eating, watched Wreck-It-Ralph, and hung out in St. Helena
- 14: would you rather sleep at a friend’s or have them over?
- -- Sleep at a friend's
- 15: what is your favorite kind of gum?
- -- Anything wintergreen/spearmint flavored. I hate fruity gums.
- 16: are you friends with any of your ex boyfriends/ girlfriends?
- -- All of them except for 2.
- 17: what is on your wrists right now?
- -- Left: a bad oil burn, Right: Seiko watch and gold bracelet
- 18: ever liked someone you thought you didn’t stand a chance with?
- -- Practically every guy I've liked. So, yes.
- 19: does anyone have strong feelings for you?
- -- I have a hunch. Or two.
- 20: are you slowly drifting away from someone?
- -- Everyday.
- 21: have you ever wasted your time on someone?
- -- I wouldn't call it wasted time.. just poorly managed.
- 22: can you do the alphabet in sign language?
- -- Yes. And sing it backwards too.
- 23: how have you felt today?
- -- conflicted, elated, nervous, excited, and a little embarrassed as well
- 24: you receive £60 without any reason, what do you spend it on?
- -- most likely shoes.. a new winter coat.. and an oil change.
- 25: what is wrong with you right now?
- -- Insomnia on a work night... and I've recently become obsessed with Supernatural.
- 26: is there anyone you’re really disappointed in?
- -- My ex.
- 27: would you rather have starbucks or jamba juice right now?
- -- Starbucks
- 28: why aren’t you in ‘love’ with your last ex anymore?
- -- people change
- 29: how late did you stay up last night and why?
- -- 1 AM... supernatural
- 30: when was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
- -- just a few minutes ago, via text.. about supernatural
- 31: what were you doing an hour ago?
- -- watching supernatural
- 32: what are you looking forward to in the next month?
- -- moving to the restaurant's new location... oh and watching more supernatural
- 33: are you wearing jeans right now?
- -- nope
- 34: are you a patient person?
- -- to an extent.
- 35: do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
- -- yeah.. just not anytime soon.
- 36: favorite color?
- -- currently: burnt orange
- 37: did you have a dream last night?
- -- don't remember
- 38: are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
- -- pajamas
- 39: if someone could be cuddling you right now, who would you want it to be?
- -- Jensen Ackles. DONE.
- 40: do you love anyone who is not related to you?
- -- of course
- 41: if someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
- -- Yes but only if it didn't make things awkward or uncomfortable.
- 42: do you like meeting new people?
- -- absolutely
- 43: are you afraid of falling in love?
- -- Yes, because I'm afraid of falling out of it too.
- 44: ever self-harmed or starved yourself?
- -- self-harmed, yes
- 45: has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
- -- more often than I care to count
- 46: have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough?
- -- I try not to, but everyone has their bad days once in awhile.
How I imagine Kristin’s house to look like..