Secret life of Marielle:
- 2 months ago, I bought a tenor ukulele at an antique faire for $10. Been playing ever since.
- I only wear glasses when I’ve been wearing my 1 month disposable contacts for 2+ months.
- I like sunflowers, but I would never want them at my wedding.
- I get my haircut at a men’s barber shop.
- You can’t tell in this picture, but I cut my hand on a mandolin. It’s been my first real culinary injury since I left Saison and I actually enjoyed it.
- Also I haven’t shaved my legs in almost a year (something you probably can’t tell from the picture either) and I don’t care. :)